Tree Information & Pricing
You'll be content knowing that you have done something positive for your planet by purchasing your fresh cut Christmas Tree at Little Bear Tree Farm!
Besides Silver Tip (Red Fir) and White Fir trees, we carry a choice selection of pre-cut Noble and Nordmann Fir Trees.
Trees prices vary based upon the type of tree selected.
Silvertips (Red Fir) sell for $11.00 per foot (up to 10’), while White Fir and Cedar sell for $10.00 per foot (up to 10’). Other varieties of pre-cut trees will be priced as marked. Prices subject to change. Call or visit for the most current pricing.
Important Note: Only trees that are 5' or larger in size may be cut down. If you cut a smaller tree, you will be charged for a 5' tree. Please inquire for pricing if you are interested in a tree exceeding 10’. Tabletops (shorter trees) may be available pre-cut next to the gift shop.
The Red Fir (aka Silvertip) is the most sought after type of Christmas Tree in California.
At Little Bear Tree Farm, we have a wide variety of these lovely trees. Here are a few tips to help you identify them:
• Needles range in color from a deep green to a bluish grey.
• Needles grow in a thick upright pattern, as shown above.
• The branches are typically red/orange in color.
• Open layering – the traditional German Christmas tree.
• Very strong branches
White Fir Trees
Follow these tips to help identify a White Fir while at the Farm:
• Needle color is typically a brighter green than that of a Silver Tip, as seen above.
• The needles tend to be thinner and more flat in appearance.
• White Fir trees will have a valley, or "V" in the middle.
• A citrus smell is present when the needle is broken.
• Beautifully layered and moderately dense.
• Strong sturdy branches